Wednesday, June 23, 2010

New Office

I have a problem. I know, I know...you already knew that fact. This problem has to do with my new office. It's not just that I have a new office, it's that this is my 4th office in 2 1/2 years on staff at First Christian Church. Sad part is that I have not fully unpacked in any office. I just don't know what to do with the stuff to make it look good. I'd just assume show up to Starbucks and let their decor become mine. I actually painted 1 of those offices 3 times because I didn't know how to choose the right colors to go together. Thankfully I had an assistant with some abilities (thank you Reena).

Well, here I am at my new office (for 2 months) and it still looks pathetic. Oh well...I'll look at it from the bright side...maybe I make this office look good. In my mind, problem solved.

No comments: