Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New Life Lessons

I was on my way home tonight from work. The wifey was at a woman's gathering and the kids were building forts in the living room. Everyone was content...until kid #4 forgot to flush his #2 and kid #6 wandered away from #'s 1,2,3, and 5. What happened next is not unfamiliar to the most rugged of parents but it did teach us a few lessons. You know what happened don't you? No need to bring details. I'll just let your imagination finish the story.

What were the lessons?

Lesson #1 - Always flush.
Lesson #2 - Always know where #6 is at.
Lesson #3 - When lessons # 1 and 2 are not followed turn your head and laugh hysterically.
Lesson #4 - Love covers a multitude of...sin.

Good lessons...good family...good times.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can SOOOO appreciate this!! lol

Just His said...

I love this! I miss hearing you preach, mister!